Yarn dyed fabric called "first dyed fabric" in Japan, i […]
Yarn dyed fabric called "first dyed fabric" in Japan, it refers to the process of dyeing yarn or filament first and then using dyed yarn for weaving. This kind of fabric is called "dyed fabric" to produce yarn-dyed fabric The factories are generally called dyeing and weaving factories, such as denim, and most of the shirt fabrics are yarn-dyed fabrics.
1. Classified according to different processing methods
(1) Woven fabric: a fabric formed by interweaving yarns in a horizontal and vertical system arranged vertically on a loom according to a certain rule. There are denim, brocade, board, linen and so on.
(2) Knitted fabric: fabric formed by knitting yarns into loops, divided into weft knitting and warp knitting. a. Weft-knitted fabrics are made by feeding the weft into the working needles of the knitting machine from the weft direction, so that the yarns are sequentially bent into loops, and then threaded into each other. b. Warp knitted fabrics are made by using one or several groups of yarns arranged in parallel, which are fed to all working needles of the knitting machine in the warp direction and formed into loops at the same time.
(3) Non-woven fabric: made by bonding or stitching loose fibers. At present, two methods of bonding and puncture are mainly used. Using this processing method can greatly simplify the process, reduce costs, improve labor productivity, and has a broad prospect for development.
2. Classified according to the yarn raw materials that make up the fabric
(1) Pure textiles: The raw materials of the fabrics are all made of the same fiber, including cotton fabrics, wool fabrics, silk fabrics, and polyester fabrics.
(2) Blended fabric: The raw materials of the fabric are made of two or more different types of fibers, which are blended into yarns, such as polyester-viscose, polyester-acrylic, polyester-cotton and other blended fabrics.
(3) Mixed fabric: The raw material of the fabric is made of single yarns of two kinds of fibers, which are combined into strands. There are low-elastic polyester filaments and medium-length hybrids, as well as polyester staple fibers and low-elastic fibers. Polyester filaments are mixed into strands, etc.
(4) Interwoven fabric: the two direction systems of the fabric are made of different fiber yarns, such as antique satin interwoven with silk and rayon, and Nifu spinning interwoven with nylon and rayon.
For more product information, please contact us: nylon fabric manufacturers.