How to distinguish the quality of waterproof nylon fabr […]
How to distinguish the quality of waterproof nylon fabric?
1. High mechanical strength, good toughness, high tensile and compressive strength. The specific tensile strength is higher than that of metal, and the specific compressive strength is comparable to that of metal, but its rigidity is not as good as that of metal. The tensile strength is close to the yield strength, more than double that of ABS. The ability to absorb shock and stress vibration is strong, and the impact strength is much higher than that of ordinary plastics, and is better than that of acetal resins.
2. Outstanding fatigue resistance, the parts can still maintain the original mechanical strength after repeated inflections for many times. Common escalator handrails and new bicycle plastic rims are often used in occasions where the periodic fatigue effect is very obvious.
3. High softening point and heat resistance (such as nylon 46, etc., high heat distortion temperature of high crystalline nylon can be used for a long time at 150 degrees. After PA66 is reinforced with glass fiber, its heat deformation temperature reaches more than 250 degrees).
4. Smooth surface, small friction coefficient, wear-resistant. When used as a movable mechanical component, it has self-lubrication and low noise. When the friction effect is not too high, it can be used without lubricant; if it is really necessary to use lubricant to reduce friction or help dissipate heat, water, oil, grease, etc. can be selected. Therefore, as a transmission component, its service life is long.
5. Corrosion resistance, very resistant to alkali and most salt solutions, also resistant to weak acid, engine oil, gasoline, aromatic hydrocarbon compounds and general solvents, inert to aromatic compounds, but not resistant to strong acids and oxidants. It can resist the erosion of gasoline, oil, fat, alcohol, weak alkali, etc. and has good anti-aging ability. It can be used as packaging material for lubricating oil, fuel, etc.
1. Poor water absorption and poor dimensional stability.
2. Poor low temperature resistance.
3. The antistatic property is not good.
4. Poor heat resistance.
For more product information, you can click here: nylon fabric manufacturers.