As the largest and most important variety of engineerin […]
As the largest and most important variety of engineering plastics, lightweight nylon fabric has strong vitality, which mainly lies in the realization of high performance after modification. Secondly, the automobile, electrical appliances, communication, electronics, machinery and other industries have increasingly strong requirements for high performance of products. The rapid development of related industries has promoted the process of high performance of engineering plastics. The future development trend of modified nylon is as follows.
1. The number of flame-retardant nylons used in electronics, electrical appliances is increasing day by day, and green flame-retardant nylons are getting more and more attention from the market.
2. The manufacturing technology and application of nano nylon will be developed rapidly. The advantages of nano nylon are that its thermal properties, mechanical properties, flame retardancy and barrier properties are higher than those of pure nylon, and its manufacturing cost is equivalent to that of back nylon. Therefore, it has great competitiveness.
3. The market demand of high-strength and high-rigidity nylon is increasing, and new reinforcing materials such as inorganic whisker reinforced and carbon fiber reinforced PA will become important varieties, mainly used for automobile engine parts, mechanical parts and aviation equipment parts.
4. Antistatic, conductive nylon and magnetic nylon will be the first choice materials for electronic equipment, mining machinery and textile machinery.
5. Nylon alloying will become the mainstream of the development of modified engineering plastics. Nylon alloying is an important way to achieve high performance of nylon, and it is also the main means to manufacture nylon special materials and improve nylon performance. By mixing other polymers, the water absorption of nylon can be improved, and the dimensional stability, low temperature brittleness, heat resistance and wear resistance of products can be improved. Therefore, it is suitable for different requirements of vehicles.
6. The application of comprehensive technology and the refinement of products are the driving force to promote its industrial development.
Because of the particularity of lightweight nylon fabric, nylon is not suitable for all industries, but in the future, nylon fabric will be a trend.