Nylon is called nylon in scientific name and polyester […]
Nylon is called nylon in scientific name and polyester amine fiber in chemical name. Nylon is the transliteration of commodity fame. Now it is also used to be called nylon in the market. Nylon is the earliest synthetic fiber in the world. It has excellent performance and abundant raw material resources, so it has been used up to now. So what are the advantages of nylon fabric? Let's take a look at it together:
1. high mechanical strength, good toughness and high tensile and compressive strength. The specific tensile strength is higher than that of metal, and the specific compressive strength is comparable to that of metal, but its rigidity is inferior to that of metal. Tensile strength is close to yield strength, which is more than twice as high as ABS.
2. The fatigue resistance is outstanding, and the original mechanical strength can still be maintained after repeated buckling. PA is often used in places where the periodic fatigue effect of common escalator handrails and new bicycle plastic rims is very obvious.
3. High softening point and heat resistance (such as nylon 46, high crystalline nylon has high heat deformation temperature and can be used for a long time at 150℃. PA66 is reinforced by glass fiber, and its heat deformation temperature reaches above 250℃).
4. Smooth surface, small friction coefficient and wear resistance. It is self-lubricating and low noise when it is used as a moving mechanical component, and it can be used without lubricant when the friction effect is not too high; If lubricant is really needed to reduce friction or help dissipate heat, water, oil, grease, etc. can be selected. Therefore, it has a long service life as a transmission component.
5. Corrosion resistance, very resistant to alkali and most salt solutions, weak acid, engine oil, gasoline, aromatic compounds and general solvents, inert to aromatic compounds, but not resistant to strong acids and oxidants. It can resist the erosion of gasoline, oil, fat, alcohol and weak alkali, and has good anti-aging ability.
6. Self-extinguishing, non-toxic, odorless, good weather resistance, inert to biological erosion, and good antibacterial and mildew resistance.
7. Excellent electrical performance. Nylon has good electrical insulation, high volume resistance and high breakdown voltage. It can be used as power frequency insulation material in dry environment, and has good electrical insulation even in high humidity environment.
8. Light weight, easy dyeing and easy forming.
Wujiang wanshiyi silk co., ltd is a quality nylon fabric manufacturer. please contact us to order.