The lightweight nylon fabric come from all sources in o […]
The lightweight nylon fabric come from all sources in our life, such as shoes, clothes, umbrellas, tarpaulins, etc.
Features of lightweight nylon fabric:
1. Wear resistance ranks first in all kinds of fabrics, many times higher than other fiber fabrics of similar products, so its durability is excellent.
2. Hygroscopicity is a better variety in synthetic fiber fabrics, so clothes made of nylon are more comfortable than polyester clothes.
3. It is a light fabric, which is only listed after polypropylene fiber and acrylic fiber in the synthetic fiber fabric. Therefore, it is suitable for making mountaineering clothing, winter clothing, etc.
4. The elasticity and elasticity recovery are excellent, but the fabric is easy to deform under small external force, so the fabric is easy to wrinkle during wearing.
5. Both heat resistance and light resistance are poor, and the washing and maintenance conditions must be paid attention to during wearing and using so as not to damage the fabric.