What are the characteristics of cationic polyester fabr […]
What are the characteristics of cationic polyester fabrics? To the layman, cationic fabrics do not sound familiar, but in the eyes of professionals, cationic fabrics are not mysterious. What is the reason? Below we explain one by one.
1. What is a cationic fabric?
Cationic fabrics are all polyester fabrics, generally cationic yarns are used in the warp direction and ordinary polyester yarns in the weft direction. Sometimes in order to achieve a better hemp-like effect, polyester and cationic two-component fibers are blended and dyed separately. With dyes, ordinary dyes for polyester yarns, and cationic dyes for cationic yarns, the fabric effect will have a two-color effect.
The material warp yarn is polyester DTY100D+cationic DTY100D, the weft yarn is interwoven with polyester DTY100D, and the warp direction is arranged in groups by the two yarns (due to different raw material components, the coloring depth is different when dyeing, and it is easy to be straight after dyeing). The warp and weft use 1 /1 The structure of the strips is interwoven on a water jet loom.
The grey cloth is relaxed-refined-alkali reduction-dyeing (disperse dyes, cationic dyes)-soft and finalized. The fabric has the characteristics of soft hand feeling, resistance to fading, wrinkle resistance and abrasion resistance.
2. The characteristics of cationic fabrics
1) One of the characteristics of cationic fabrics is the two-color effect. With this feature, some yarn-dyed two-color fabrics can be replaced, thereby reducing the cost of the fabric. This is the characteristic of cationic fabrics, but it also limits its characteristics. For multi-color yarn-dyed fabrics, cationic fabrics can only be replaced.
2) Cationic fabrics have bright colors and are very suitable for artificial fibers, but they are used for washing and light fastness of natural cellulose and protein fabrics.
3) The abrasion resistance of cationic fabrics is also very good. After adding some artificial fibers such as polyester and spandex, it has higher strength and better elasticity, and its abrasion resistance is second only to nylon.
4) Cationic fabrics have some chemical properties, such as corrosion resistance, dilute alkali resistance, bleach resistance, oxidizers, hydrocarbons, ketones, petroleum products and inorganic acids, as well as some physical properties, such as UV resistance.
For more product information, please click here: cationic fabric manufacturers.