There are many materials that can be made into clothing […]
There are many materials that can be made into clothing, and nylon fabric is one of them. So, what are the advantages and disadvantages of nylon fabrics? How to wash nylon fabric? Today's article will give you a detailed introduction.
The advantages of nylon fabrics
1. The wear resistance ranks first in all kinds of fabrics, many times higher than other fiber fabrics of similar products, so its durability is excellent.
2. The hygroscopicity is a better variety in synthetic fiber fabrics, so the clothing made of nylon is more comfortable to wear than polyester clothing.
3. It is a light-weight fabric, which is only listed after polypropylene and acrylic fabrics in synthetic fiber fabrics. Therefore, it is suitable for making mountaineering clothes, winter clothes, etc.
4. The elasticity and elastic recovery are excellent, but it is easy to deform under small external force, so the fabric is easy to wrinkle during the wearing process.
The shortcomings of nylon fabrics
1. Poor water absorption and poor dimensional stability.
2. Poor low temperature resistance.
3. The antistatic property is not good.
4. Poor heat resistance.
How to wash nylon fabrics?
1. Use general synthetic detergent, the water temperature should not exceed 45 degrees
2. It can be twisted lightly, avoid exposure and drying
3. Low temperature steam ironing
4. After washing, ventilate and dry in the shade
The relevant content about nylon fabrics is introduced here today, I hope it can help everyone! For more relevant knowledge, please continue to pay attention to us: nylon fabric manufacturers.